What is EDDM?
EDDM stands for “Every Door Direct Mail.” Designed to help businesses deploy promotions and advertisements to a targeted area, this U.S. Postal Service program allows the customer to select a location and have their mailer hand delivered to every mailbox along chosen routes. EDDM is the perfect way to advertise sales and promotions, send coupons and so much more. It’s a simple and cost-effective alternative to traditional and direct mail. We have two available services for your needs!
All our sizes here have been approved by the USPS for EDDM Delivery. Use our templates to design your artwork, then insert your own Indicia. Be aware you still have to print out the paperwork and process the EDDM order yourself. To find out more on how you can process an EDDM order yourself, visit: https://www.usps.com/business/every-door-direct-mail.htm
Our EDDM Full Service Solution takes all the guess work out of the process. We take care of the printing, bundling, EDDM processing and delivery to USPS.
Popular Uses & Ideas
- Auto Dealerships
- Business Services
- Medical Professionals
- Dry Cleaners
- Contractors and Home Services
- Political Campaigns
- Health & Beauty
- Product Promotions
- Sales Flyers
- Information Bulletins
Postcard Print Options
- SIZES: Available in a wide variety of sizes ranging from 8″ x 10″ up to 9″ x 12″
- STOCK TYPES: 14 PT C2S, 16 PT C2S
- COATING OPTIONS: Matte, UV Coating, UV Front Only
- COLOR OPTIONS: 4/0, 4/1, 4/4
- RUN SIZES: 100 to 25,000 for Print Only, Up to 25,000 for Full Service
Contact us for EPS or JPG template layout files to ensure your design meet print specification.
- Resolution: 300dpi
- Color Mode: CMYK
- Bleed: 0.125″
- File types: PDF (recommended), JPG, EPS and TIFF