Add a new dimension to your prints! 4D Lenticular Prints allow you to display twice the message in the same print. The 4D Lenticular process is used to produce printed images that have the illusion of depth. As a result, images appear to change or move as they’re tilted or viewed from different angles. It’s a great way to show before and after photos, display complementary messages, and more.
Popular Uses & Ideas
- Eye-catching Business Cards and Postcards
- Elementary School Projects (e.g., Visual Aids)
- SIZES: 2″ x 3.5″, 2.125″ x 3.375″, 2.5″ x 2.5″, 4″ x 6″
- STOCK TYPES: 75 LPI Lenticular
- COLOR OPTIONS: 4/0, 4/4
- RUN SIZES: 100 to 5,000
- COATING OPTIONS: No Coating
Contact us for EPS or JPG template layout files to ensure your design meet print specification.
- Resolution: 300dpi
- Color Mode: CMYK
- Bleed: 0.125″
- File types: PDF (recommended), JPG, EPS and TIFF