Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
When people search for you online, make sure your site shows up
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is key to your small business growth strategy. If you want people to find your business when they search online, you need to make sure your website shows up on search engines. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an on-going monthly process to optimize your website for top ranking on all the major search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo, along with your Local Business Listing on Google My Business, Bing Places for Business, Yellow Pages, Yahoo Local, Yelp for Business, Foursquare and more. The most important aspect of SEO is content marketing, generating unique content that revolves around your business and publishing them on authoritative websites and your own blog.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) includes three phases, 1) Website & Keyword Analysis, Audit and Competitive Analysis, 2) On-Page SEO and, 3) Off-Page SEO. This on-going work is to ensure your website is optimized for related and targeted keywords, increase search engine rankings, attract more visitors and optimize engagement, conversion and return on investment. For best results, it takes approximately 4-6 months to see your website move up in search engine rankings providing long-lasting online presence.
Improve your site’s rank & Bring more traffic to your website
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Strategy - Improve your Google, Yahoo, Msn and other search engine rankings to the 1st Page
- Keyword Analysis & Optimization - Keyword optimization is one of the most important elements of SEO. Keyword optimization is so important because keywords are one top ways that search engines find and index your site.
- Link Building & Management - Effective linking strategies are important to online visibility. The more credible sites that link back to your site, the greater priority search engines will give you. When your site is linked to by other relevant and reliable sites, it increases your site's page ranking and reputation.
- Competitor Analysis - Outperforming your competitors is really what SEO is all about. You need to know what your competitors are doing and how you compare against them.
- Local SEO - More and more searchers (especially on mobile devices) are looking for local businesses.
- Search Engine Submission - It is important to submit your site's pages to all of the major search engines (Google, Yahoo!, Bing) because even though the other engines have less traffic than Google, they still have millions of users. (once submitted, it can take anywhere from two to four weeks to get indexed)
- Performance Reporting - In SEO, measurement is critical to success. It's important to know the ins and out about your websites rankings, referrals, links and more.
Our SEO Services
choose your plan
Social Media Management
Title & Meta Tag Description
Local Business Listing
Advanced On-Site SEO
Technical SEO Audit
Internal Linking Optimization
Link Building - Outreach Campaign
Individual or Start Up
Great for Individuals or Start Ups - Low Competition keywords, not a good fit for competitive categories or websites targeting large metropolitan areas.
Up to 4
Ideal for existing Small Business that serve a limited geographic area (city, county, state). SEO services for local businesses improve search engine rankings using technical and content optimization strategies.
Our packages are fully customizable.
Up to 10
Small to Medium Business
Small to Medium size Businesses that have national reach or ambition. The targeted area is not limited to local campaigns and requires a more in-depth and robust strategy to compete in the high levels of organic search market. Our packages are fully customizable.
Up to 25